Social events are a great way to increase member engagement and union solidarity. The goal is to plan an event (or events) that will draw as many members from each sub-unit as possible.
- Social funds can no longer be requested in advance. Ideally, please pick locations for your social event that can provide an invoice for payment.
- Gift cards are not an approved expense by National. Please do not purchase for your event, including for prizes.
- Alcohol cannot be provided as part of the social fund costs.
Sub-Unit Social Fund Budgets for 2023
- City of Penticton: $4,500
- Penticton Library: $475
- District of Peachland: $900
- Village of Keremeos: $300
- Town of Oliver: $625
- Oliver Parks & Rec: $475
- Fairview Mountain Golf Club: $300
- Town of Osoyoos: $1,075
- Osoyoos Golf Club: $325
- Township of Princeton: $425
(Social Fund budgets will not be adjusted as requests for funding are made throughout the year.)